The residents of Downtown Atlanta play an active role in the future of our neighborhood. One of the ways we influence the progress of our neighborhood is through the approval of business and alcohol licenses in Downtown. To help shape a Downtown for all, we seek to support businesses that improve the Downtown atmosphere and add to the vibrancy and livability of our neighborhood.
For upcoming votes be sure to check out the calendar for monthly meeting updates.
To catch up on past votes you can review the meeting minutes archive or review the list of recent activities provided below.
Recent ADNA Activities:
March 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- ADNA hosted a discussion with Mayor Kasim Reed on the Underground Atlanta redevelopment project. This meeting provided Downtown residents with the chance to voice their opinions about Underground Atlanta and have questions answered. Click here for more information.
January 2017 (Meeting Minutes)
- ADNA voted to support the alcohol permit for the Hilton Hotel. This comes after a transfer of the current alcohol permit to the Hilton Management LLC. No changes in the practices at the Hilton Hotel are expected to occur. Click here for more information.
December 2016 (Meeting Minutes)
- ADNA voted to support the retention of an alcohol permit by the Shell gas station at 160 John Wesley Dobbs Avenue during construction.
- ADNA voted not to support the request made by Hyatt House to tear down the Clearview Glass and Mirror facility to create a surface parking lot.
- ADNA voted to support the approval of a liquor license to Ray’s in the City. The liquor license application was a part of a change in the company’s name.
- ADNA voted to add four new board members. These board members included: Amanda Babcock, Stephen Krauska, Jarvis Carter, Jr., and Daniel Lentz.
- Voted to support the alcohol permit for beer and wine at Walgreen’s, located at 23 Peachtree Street NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
- Voted to support the alcohol permit for Legacy Test Kitchen, located at 250Park Ave West NW, Atlanta, GA 30313
- Voted to support the alcohol permit of East Coast Wings, located at 55 Park Place, Atlanta, GA 30303. Anticipated opening date of September 30, 2016.
- Voted to support LGBT Theater event. Event was planned for Saturday, August 27, 2016 at Woodruff Park.
- Voted to support Centennial Place Homes renovation.