Join residents, businesses, and property owners as we build a better block on Friday, September 14th, 6-11 pm, on Broad Street SW between MLK Jr Dr and Mitchell St!
- Munch – Pan-Asian street food serving everything from Bánh mì to Southern sushi
- Streatery – all-natural beef hot dogs, veggie dogs, and more
- Miller’s Rexall – a third generation family business established 1965, home of Run Devil Run
- JimiFlix! – fine art photography
- The Imperial OPA Circus & Band – astounding and sensational entertainment
- Team Artboy! – ready to draw your caricature
- Atlanta Movie Tours – trace the footsteps of your favorite television and movie characters
And don’t forget to visit our good friends and neighbors at the Castleberry Hill Art Stroll!
View Brighten Up Broad Street in a larger map